2015년 4월 1일 수요일

leslie cheung,張國榮 I miss him so much.


In April, I think of him.
Leave a lie like leslie cheung

Many people still miss him very much.
Chinese name is 張國榮

Speaking prior to his death he left behind a movie is in the memory of many people

It is 12 years since he died.







This scene is good.

Next to actor leung chiu wai.







The sky is blue.Love is clear?





He is also famous in Korea.

Not only Korea but also a famous actor all over the world.
He films of happy toghter the movie, is impressive to me.


do you know? "Happy Together" ?
Love is infinite, tell me that a movie.

I think of "Happy Together" without a reason, it will be sad.

Who love someone as beautiful as it is hard work.


What does love mean to you?


Love is like air.
Love is pure with a sigh.


I miss his movie for today.






In Korea, a famous "Leslie Cheung" of advertising

Chocolate products that advertise in 1989.


Share:

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기