2015년 3월 29일 일요일

My favorite Korean famous food Ttokpoggi




My awsome favorite food.
do you know Ttokpoggi?

^_^


Korean rice cakes "Ttokpoggi" in spicy pepper sauce mixed with food.

 Ttokpoggi is also a popular delivery food.


A soy sauce, cream sauce made of Ttokpoggi , too popular.

I like all but today I take Gochujang when I ordered a tteokbokki.

♥♥♥







These are rice balls, eggs, steamed eggs and chopsticks set.






Rice balls are also good when going on a picnic or camping.

Ttokpoggi and rice balls were well matched.

Very delicious. 

(>_<)





It tastes good peaches are soft drinks.





Lots of cheese are up.

gooooooood >_<


Ttokpoggi and cheese is food that goes well.

I like spicy food





Korean-style dumplings






This is boiled fish paste.






Hot pepper paste sauce are delicious to eat.





It looks appetizing.





Very hot.

The dish is spicy for me.

but it is attractive.








I ate for dessert, chocolate ice cream
Both the ice cream, yummy.


What are the famous food delivery in your country?
Ripple fixed, please I'm curious.

---

I think English is difficult to learn.
but,Studying English fun.

^^
Share:

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기