2015년 3월 30일 월요일

Long cardigan and my favorite denim skinny jeans.




It's spring l0l In Korea the spring is here. ^^

This is my kind of weather!

Recently I bought clothes at an affordable price.
Cardigan, Skinny jeans are often wearing clothes.

White cardigan, denim pants

I bought it on the Internet^_^

Cardigan, Price is $ 20.
Skinny jeans could be 20 dollars.
I like the quality is good and cheap clothes.



 


The white cardigan, are longer.I wear pink T-shirts.Pink was the point in running shoes.My favorite style of clothes.Comfortable and move the design is pretty.





I'd like to lose weight. It's too tight pants sizes. -_-;;I need some exercise.




Cardigan is just so warm. It suits me?I like this Cardigan.




The weather was so good.My new suit have been a walk.it's nice new dress.





I use mainly internet shopping is clothes.Internet delivery in South Korea can do a lot of 

things.Buy clothes on the Internet the day takes about a day.

---

Please let me know if we have less natural English expression ^^ I want to study


Share:

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기