2015년 4월 4일 토요일

My favorite song of zion.t


You know the korean's singer Zion.T? he is not idol. A popular artist in Korea.
These days every morning and hear his song. It is unknown songs of Zion. T in foreign countries by YouTube.


We all know that Zion.T is a famous singer  in Korea

Zion.T,Crush - Just





The song is called "Just" which is first introduced.
Zion. T music of my favorite.

I listen to music, stress was gone. That's cranked up the volume when there is anything bad because it works.

I went to see a hip-hop concert in 2013. Then I ever seen, playing for Zion. T.He's great to enjoy the hip hop on stage.I have a chance at a concert I also want to go.







He was born in 1989.Korean name is Kim Hae Sol.
Korean people is it getting a lot of love in a unique and attractive he's voice

He's always fun wearing sunglasses.






Recently a popular idol group Jonghyun of Shinee.  made the featuring
Zion. T is Jonghyun of voice and looked good.

These guys are so talented. so beautiful.
A lot of Korean singers wanted to sing with Zion.T


Share:

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기