2017년 9월 13일 수요일

E-Mart that Koreans often go to! If you come to Korea, go to E-Mart



There are various large marts in Korea. E-Mart, Home Plus, Lotte Mart, etc. The place I would like to introduce today is the e-mart that I frequent.








If you want to buy cooking ingredients and necessities in Korea, go to a large mart. E-mart is famous because there are branches in every neighborhood, so foreigners as well as Koreans often come to shop.
Because it is a large shopping mall, we deal with various products^^


If you want to travel to Korea and want to go where Koreans go often, I recommend you to go to Emart.







Buying cosmetics is a must when you come to Korea. Because there are several brands in E-Mart, it is also good to shop at once. It is strongly recommended :)

Cosmetics brands in E-mart include K's Beauty brands, which are famous overseas, such as Skin Food Innisfree. There is nothing inside a large shopping mall E-Mart.








There are various corners to sell home appliances, pharmacies and clothing as well as foodstuffs. There are many people who use E-Mart even when buying clothes or cosmetics.










I come to shop with my family often because of the variety of brands and low prices. I came to Emart today. I want to buy chocolate and jelly.


E-Mart makes its own brand and sells it, and the yellow dark chocolate is brand E-Mart. So I bought dark chocolate is good for health. I have a lot of chocolates and I have to eat properly because I get fat.









Although E-Mart is a concept of a large shopping mall, it also sells its own brand and also makes collaboration products with sm entertainment. The new products are Exo, Shinee, Red Velvet, Girls' Generation slippers, cushions, lunch boxes, and stands.




I bought the exo lde stand and the shiny lunch box ('-')♥







Starbucks is also a favorite coffee shop for Koreans. After shopping, I stop here for coffee and a delicious dessert. If you shop at E-Mart, you can buy a cute shopping bag for 500 won. If you return it again next time, you can get 500 won.


If you are planning to travel to Korea, I would like you to come to the emart, a shopping mall frequented by Koreans. You can do a substantial shopping spree ^_^*


E-Mart that Koreans often go to! If you come to Korea, go to E-Mart.
Share:
위치: 대한민국 경기도 수원시 권선구 경수대로 270

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기