2015년 4월 4일 토요일

Ji Sook of rainbow was using lipstick.





Many people a lot of information on a blog.

I am studying English with a blog.

It is still difficult to describe it as English hard but I am going to do.^^

In Korea, they use a lot of blogs.

Jisook This is a member of a group called rainbow.

Famous for its bloggers.

She looks pretty?

This is photo of a recent blog post.







I love red lipstick and I love a good lip.

Her lip color looks so pretty.

I wonder how to use some lipstick.

She is the a variety of information on the blog. 
There's also information about lipstick.







Korean cosmetics brand "Aritaum" and "YVESSANTLAURENT","LANCOME" 

That she is using lipstick.


JISOOK is also have Korean products, and famous brands of the world.







Popcorn ice cream is dessert.

She ate a dessert.

She is fun doing it on a blog.

^_____^


Share:

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기