2015년 3월 31일 화요일

exo 'call me baby(叫我) ' MUSIC VIDEO xiumin




My favorite part of the music video scenes. l0l
So so so cute.


do you like k-pop?
My favorite singer is 'exo'

A very popular in Korea the group.
Of course, also popular in foreign countries.

exo!


This song is really good.

'call me baby'





EXO CALL ME BABY MUSIC VIDEO

have you seen the music video?






EXO CALL ME BABY(叫我) Music Video

Chinese version

Members are so cute.

>_<


My favorite song style.
I like all the two Korean Chinese language version.







Xiumin dance is so sexy.

Have the eyes attractive.

Dance to be its own feeling.







chen & xiumin






Members are all nice and attractive.

Performance was really nice to see the stage for fun.


Xiumin is cute and sexy and pretty.

Share:

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기