2017년 9월 13일 수요일

Korean Diet Cookies: Nutritious "Calorie Balance"


It is a calorie balancing product made by Haitai Confectionery in Korea as a confectionery product for weight control. I'm eating really often recently.





I'm doing diet and exercise these days. I bought twelve cookies for 12,000 won at Wemp site in Korea. It is rich in nutrients, it contains protein, and if you eat one, your calorie intake will exceed 300, so you can eat lightly and you're not hungry.


There are two flavors: cheese and fruit. I chose cheese because it gets tired when I eat it. It is also very delicious.





I like nutritional ingredients such as protein, vitamin b1, vitamin b2, vitamin b6, vitamin c, vitamin e, niacin, folic acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron and zinc.
I do not know if there is anyone who does not like the taste, but it is delicious because it is light and the fruit taste is felt.





If you open the bag of sweets, you have two of these. If you eat both cookies, you will consume 325 calories of calories. This evening was so busy that I had dinner with "Calorie Barranc" in a cup with a sweets. It was great! I'm not hungry! (ºㅁº






I can eat it in three pieces.
It's really easy. It is really simple to cut into bite size while working and my hands can chew on my laptop.




It's nice to have dinner with one cookie. It is good for eating when you are busy and good for snacks. I like it because I feel full of nutrition. If you come to Korea, you can buy it at a mart or convenience store.

* If you buy it on the Internet, it's available for 800 won.
If you buy it at convenience store or mart, it's 1700 won.
There is a price difference. So in Korea there are many people who buy food on the internet. Of course, my mother and I also bought it on the internet frequently.



Share:

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기