2017년 9월 17일 일요일

I ate a healthy mango topper for sale in Korea's jamba juice






Do you have a store called "Jamba Juice" in your country?

Jamba Juice is a beverage and smoothie manufacturing company headquartered in California, USA ^^ There are 22 branches in Korea. Healthy well-being food has become more popular for years, and it's great to be able to enjoy a healthy drink because many people come and enjoy it because it is located in a downtown area with lots of people.






I visited COEX in Seoul, Korea. It was a healthy juice to solve the juice. I think it is a healthy diet that has a lot of flavor, fruit, and yogurt, so you can taste it.







It was lunch time and there were so many people. When I was in my line, I ordered "Mango Topper." Mango and Pitch Banana Soy Milk Yogurt I ordered a mango topper with an enola. 400ml 320 calories can be enough to eat just one cup.


The price is 6000 won for Korean money^^







I ordered the mango topper. It did not take too long, and the fruit is full of smoothies





It's my favorite. The texture is good and really delicious :) The topper menu of jamba juice can be replaced with a good meal. It can be a healthy diet to eat when you are busy, as well as those who are dieting.






I bought a mango topper and brought it to the office because it was a busy day.
 I like to eat a spoon while working with a laptop ^^

 If you have a place in your country that sells healthy smoothies like "Jamba Juice" company, please try it. It is delicious, but if you can eat fruit and yogurt grains, you can be healthy ^^


Share:
위치: 대한민국 서울특별시 강남구 삼성동 영동대로 513

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기