2015년 5월 27일 수요일

Victoria Justice's "Eye Candy" is good.



i'm korean. you can just call me "jini"
My hobby is watching American dramas.

Studying english because it is hard to see if there will be no Korean subtitles off.

i'm studing English hard. because i love english.
I want to talk with people around the globe in English. 
but,It is so hard to tell in English.

I woke up at 5:00 every day studying English.
Study with American drama and English conversation book.


The title of the drama "Eye Candy"







I like to see american dramas
The drama is the first time today.

she looks beautiful! her name is Victoria Justice.
She was born 1993, and an American.

A younger age than I am, even though it is sexy.
i envy her.

In the drama, Lindy was abducted younger sister.
She is a computer hacker.
Computer hacker to get her younger sister doing a thing.








She's so attractive.

sexy look is I love it.

"Eye Candy"drama is a total of 10 episodes.
I will study English while watching one drama every day. haha

I still have a lot of improvements, but will do hard


Share:

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기